1.1.12

Heres to my first blog post of 2 0 1 2.

Happy New Years!


Well, another NYE has come and gone. I rang in the NY in a super mellow way. I just spent the night in with Jesse (BF) and my family, drinking wine and eating good food while watching the hockey game. I have a new little nephew so it was nice to spend his first NY with him. Last year was the first time that I made a resolution (floss 2Xdaily) and because I have actually kept up with it, I decided I would make a few more resolutions. I came up with 3 good ones that I think are very fitting to my current situation...


1. Only have one beverage on the go at a time....(for any of you who know me, you will know that I always have at least three drinks on the go. Ill have a water, a tea and a juice going at the same time, and I am such a waster because of this. So now, before I get a new drink, I will make sure to finish the last...)


2. Do away with one-sided friendships (I do not have many of these toxic friendships...but I have a few, and Its has become pretty exhausting to put energy into a friendship, and not receive the same back)


3. Continue to floss 2Xdaily.


What did you do for new years? resolutions?

758718-8-1325365763270_large

No comments:

Post a Comment