20.12.11

Alison Mosshart

Today I am wearing......



"Today I'm wearing a Bess NYC T-shirt, a Reiss 1971 shirt with the pockets cut out and red MAC Pigment."


"Today I'm wearing a Uniqlo flannel shirt teamed with a really cool puppy named Monty."


"Today I'm wearing a South Paradiso Leather pink tie-dye T-shirt, a pair of Sass & Bide leopard trousers and a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti cuban heeled boots"


"Today I'm wearing an Alexander Wang metal mesh cardigan, a pair of Alexander Wang for Linda Farrow sunglasses and a vintage T-shirt from Texas."


"Today I'm wearing Givenchy black suede heels, a pair of Superfine jeans and a vintage leopard top."


"Today I'm wearing a vintage David Lee Roth T-shirt which I bought at a record store going out of business in Michigan with an orange Sass & Bide silk jacket."


"Today I'm wearing my Cubs sweatshirt I got at Wrigley Field, with a pair of Tabitha Simmons Billie Lizard shoes"

No comments:

Post a Comment