11.11.11

anonymous asks: What are you taking in school? And I am a freshman at Western this year. I am finding it hard to manage my homework and fit in exercise. I have gained some weight since classes started. When you started school, did you gain weight? How do you manage to do exercise 3-4 times a week, as stated in one of your Q and A posts. Thanks!!! Love your blog :)

I am in my last year of my RN nursing degree. Its so busy and when I first started I found it really difficult to fit in a social life, let alone time for exercise but I found the easiest thing to do was find an exercise that you like to do and than you are more likely to make it a priority, as you do with homework. Its all about balance so you just have to set some time for it aside. Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment