18.10.11

Answers part One

Hey, so here is the first post for some of the answers to your questions. I will answer the rest a little later on :)



What kind of hair products do you use?

 I use the "Say yes to Carrots" line. I use the carrots shampoo and conditioner for dry hair, and when my hair is still wet, I use Moroccan oil on my ends. Once a week, I use the Moroccan oil mask.  
     

Your skin looks so flawless. Tips?
Thank You! My skin is pretty dry and sensitive so I use "Say yes to Cucumbers" towelettes and "Say yes to carrots" nourishing cream. I love this stuff. Twice a week I exfoliate with exfoliating cleanser, in the same line.

What jacket are you wearing in your picture? (you and your cousin)
Its a Community Jacket from Aritzia. It is a few years old now, so I doubt that it is still there, but there are other really awesome jackets there now.

Do you follow any current diet trends? 
I have never been asked this before lol. I am a vegetarian and try to follow a vegan lifestyle as best as I can. Although I have cut out all meat, and most animal products from my diet , I still cant give up yogurt (gelatine free) and eggs. I have tried the vegan yogurt that is available but it can't replace my favourite brand as of yet. If anyone could recommend one that is good, I would appreciate it!

When you aren't in school or blogging, what do you do?
I spend alot of time with my family, especially since my brother and his wife has had their first baby. I also go to alot of concerts (nothing beats live music). I spend my free time playing baseball and watching it (summer) and I snowboard as much as I can in the winter. I also love lazy movie days :) As I type this, I am watching "Easy A"...its so so..

Is your hair ombred? 
Slightly..It use to be really blond at the ends but I just had about 3 inches cut off so most of it is gone. I am not sure what I am doing to my hair right now. Im enjoying it brown.

Do you have a boyfriend?
I sure do. We have been together for 4 and a bit years. Hes a pretty cool guy.

Why did you start a blog?
I use to store what ever I found on the internet that I liked, on my hard drive. This started to clog up my computer pretty fast so I thought a blog was a good way to store my favourite finds. I really had no intention of it being followed but within the past few months since I have started, I have gained a number of followers. I have decided to start making it a tad more personal because I really enjoy blogging and I love my followers.

Favourite clothing brands? Where do you shop?
I love Talula, Wilfred and Current/Elliot jeans. These brands make the greatest pieces and seem to fit me the best. I shop mainly at Aritzia because I can buy what I like, all in one store, rather then going from store to store, which I hate to do and have no patience for. I pretty much search out what I like online, and then go get it. I like to spend as little time in a store as possible.

Do you work out?
Yup. I do about 3-4 times a week. I love vinyasa yoga. It is such a great stress reliever and makes me feel good. In the winter I snowboard a lot too (spending the day in the halfpipe really works you out and tuckers you out too!)  I never go to a gym and run on a treadmill or elliptical and that sort of thing. That idea bores me.

You have posted a few times about your love for London. Have you been?
Nope, not yet. I am working on getting there (or Aus) for my internship next summer. I will keep you posted!

I like that you have finally posted some photos of yourself. I like reading blogs of those who I seem to "know". How come it took you so long and will you continue to do so?
I never intended to have this blog turn into anything, it was just my way to save photos that I liked. Once I started receiving followers, I decided I would make it a bit more personal. I agree with you, I like reading blogs that are bit more personal and so that is why I decided to upload my own photos. I am not sure what I am doing with this blog, I don't really have a plan but I am sure I will post some more of myself at some point.

What are your favourite blogs?
See the side bar. All my favourite blogs are all posted. I follow those ones daily.

Since you live in Toronto, did you meet anyone at the TIFF festival?
Haha no. I actually stayed clear of it this year. I went down for about 5 minutes but the crowds were massive. I had hoped to catch a glimpse of Ryan Gosling but since everyone in the city was crammed in one spot, I left. I did however, see Juliette Lewis in a shop near my house. That was neat.



*I will answer more later on. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment