31.8.11

Bicyclette

Hey there,
I know that I have previously posted about this, but I can't help to remind everyone of how awesome Bicyclette is. For those who have no idea what I am talking about, refer to HERE. I have now been living in Toronto for just over a year and during this time, I have discovered my favourite spots to shop. Each time I visit Bicyclette, I feel as though I am entering a little fairytale. Glitter, gold and a variety a whimsical pieces is what makes this boutique stand out from the rest. An added bonus of visiting this boutique?? the odd celebrity one may encounter. So far I have witnessed both Jessica Biel and Juliette Lewis shopping here.  Be sure to check out this little gem on Queen West in Toronto (can't visit in person? Don't fret, they do online shopping!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment